Jammach Earthmoving
Precision, reliable, cost effective solutions for all of your Earthmoving needs

Call now! 0447 747 930


Frequently asked questions

At Jammach Earthmoving, we're committed to offering the highest quality customer service from start to finish. In our eyes, this starts with first-class communication, which is why we've compiled answers to our frequently asked questions. If you have a question you don't see answered here, please feel free to contact us
Do I need a licence to construct a dam in NSW?
Landholders in NSW are entitled to build and maintain dams up to a certain size without a licence. You will not require a licence for:

  • A harvestable right dam (i.e. small dams that collect rainfall runoff)
  • Dams built before 1999 used for stock or domestic purposes
  • Dams up to one megalitre on small properties

The total capacity of all dams on a property is called the Maximum Harvestable Right Dam Capacity (MHRDC). If the amount of water captured by the dam exceeds your property's MHRDC you will require a licence.
What permits and approvals do I need for earthmoving and excavation work?
Do you require a licence for demolition?
Do I need council approval for demolition work?
Do I need approval to install a septic tank system?